Placing an order takes place through simple actions in our online store. We are looking for the right bicycle model that interests us. Then we choose the size, color and type of engine. We can also configure your bike with some extras that will make your bike more fit for you. Add the product to the basket and fill out the order form. Send the order and then pay with the chosen payment method. From this moment on, we start processing your order.
At the bottom, in the footer of the page, you will find “returns and complaints”. Go to the subpage with the form and fill in the required fields.
If you have a company abroad, you can order the product without VAT (0% VAT). The price does not include VAT. Contact us to set the account to ex
If you need help choosing the right frame size, please get in touch with our team. We will advise you which size will be perfect for your body shape and riding style.
The range of an e-bike cannot be precisely defined as it is influenced by many factors.
1. Tire rolling resistance. TOSABIKES e-bikes use tires with low rolling resistance and increased puncture resistance. It is also important to properly inflate the tires. For example, if you have under-inflated tires on your ebike, your range will be shortened.
2. Weight of the e-bike. The lower the weight of the e-bike, the greater the range.
3. Battery status. It depends on whether the battery was fully charged before riding. It should also be taken into account that the greater the number of discharge cycles the battery has, the lower its capacity.
4. Profile and surface of the route. A loose, mountain or spicy forest path shortens the range; the steeper the hill you climb, the shorter the range.
5. Driving mode. It depends on which of the driving modes you have set while driving.
6. Smooth driving. The more you brake or accelerate, the shorter the range.
7. Air resistance. It depends on whether you are cycling in an upright position or in a more sporty position.
8. The strength of the wind. The stronger the wind in our back, the greater the range and vice versa.
9. Rider weight and luggage. The higher the weight, the shorter the range.
10. Outdoor temperature. The lower the temperature, the smaller the battery capacity.
First of all, forget about such a device as a high pressure washer. Even very responsible and careful washing of an electric bike with a high pressure washer can lead to unintentional damage or breakdown. You do not need expensive and highly specialized washing tools. All you need is a bucket of water, a few brushes, a degreaser and chain lubricant. A basic bicycle rack and a garden hose with access to a water source can help. Before starting the first steps, check the manual.
After preparing the appropriate tools, try to prepare your bike as well. It is natural that electrical components do not like water. First, you need to take the battery out to a safe place and secure the battery port with a piece of cloth, for example. Remember to protect the LCD display as well, e.g. by applying a bag or foil.
Make sure the charging port is tightly closed and start by soaking your bike carefully. Then clean the dirty places with a sponge. You can clean the wheels, drive and pedals with a brush.
If you are not going on the road right away on your bike, do not insert the battery immediately after washing. Remove the battery cover and allow any moisture to evaporate.
Another important aspect is the proper degreasing of the drive, i.e. cleaning the chain, sprockets, cassette and derailleur with a degreasing agent. Remember to dirty any part of the brake system. You can lubricate the drive prepared in this way with an appropriate lubricant. Wipe off excess grease with a cloth.
The battery is one of the most expensive parts of an e-bike, so special attention is paid to handling, charging and storing. The battery is sensitive to precise charging, so it is only necessary to use the charger provided by TosaBikes. Charger adapted to the network with a voltage of 220-240V. The charger stops charging by itself when all the cells have reached their full capacity.
Place the battery in the bike, press the battery power button, then connect the charging cable to the charging port. REMEMBER to plug the charger into a 230V socket first, and then into a battery charging socket or a socket on your bike!
We recommend that you always fully charge the battery after each ride to make sure you always have full battery capacity for your next trip. Charging the battery may take anywhere from 1 to 6 hours, depending on the condition of the battery cells.
Always use in a covered, dry place (moisture and running water may damage the charger) at a temperature of 5 to 40 ° C. The charging process is signaled on the charger by a red LED diode. When the battery is charged and the charging process is complete, it lights up green. Never leave the battery completely discharged as this may damage it.
REMEMBER! Proper use and care of the battery extends the life of the battery.
Most of the faults are quickly and easily removed, even by the bicycle user. The list below will help you check a few things before contacting us.
In this case, water / moisture has entered the bicycle’s electronic components. The reason is improperly cleaned bicycle or riding in extremely humid conditions. To rectify the fault, remove the water / moisture from the electronic components of the bicycle, especially the cable plugs, display, battery connector and main power button. To properly wash your bike, please see the topic “Washing an electric bike. How to wash an electric bike?”
If you would like to carry out an inspection or any repair at our point, you must prepare a warranty card and the keys for the battery lock. It is important that the bike is washed and tidy, otherwise we will add the cost of washing the bike before doing any work on the bike.
The exact description of the warranty and its period is included in the product card / bicycle manual, which you can find in the bicycle description on our store.